Envoy Aviation is seeking customer-oriented individuals to join our team of professional Pilots, Maintainers and Staff for our rapidly growing operation.
Essential attributes candidates must possess are the ability to provide exceptional service to our customers, maintain a high level of technical competence and demonstrate professionalism at all levels. We operate throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
PILOT POSITIONS NOTE: All pilots are full-time, direct employees and must reside within a reasonable drive-time radius of KMLB Airport. Position Summary Crews are responsible to professionally deliver VIP level service to our customers and must be committed to providing a seamlessly safe, comfortable and convenient experience. King Air and Navajo pilots operate as single pilot, all others are multi crew operated. Operations are conducted using electronic flight bags (EFBs) and Maintenance / Crew Scheduling is computer based. We are an ARGUS rated Charter Operator. Job Requirements: Essential Job Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Salary Range: Equipment and Experience Based
Travel: Travel required.
· Will work directly with the Director of Maintenance
· Manage and sustain all aircraft logbooks, aeronautical equipment service records, aircraft maintenance files, records and reports, directives and correspondence for 135 operations.
· Performs requirements in accordance with applicable instructions.
· Must have a thorough working knowledge of applicable maintenance/technical manuals and publications.
· Must have a thorough working knowledge of logbooks and maintenance records and proven track record of accurate and precision filing for either 121 or 135 records operations.
· You will monitor records of usage and time intervals between inspection and maintenance of designated airplane scheduled maintenance. Compiles data from flight schedules, aircraft records, including historical records, and computes and posts amount of time airplanes and individual parts are in use daily; includes the tracking of TBO and inspection intervals of aircraft components as well as posting in historical/status records as appropriate of completed component inspection/repair/replacement.
· Maintains electronic database and paper file for individual aircraft with notations of time used and facts taken from inspection records. Notifies Director of Maintenance, and Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) mechanics when components, system, and aircraft approach date/time for inspection/TBO, including accumulated time and routing schedule. Coordinates with logistics organization to ensure replacement components, inspection kits, and other material are on hand when TBO/inspection interval arrives in order to minimize aircraft downtime.
· Prepares reports on schedule delays caused by mechanical difficulties to be filed with appropriate organization(s). Maintains/reports contract related metrics and other metrics used for managing the program/project. Ensures historical data is accurate and in accordance with prescribed guidelines and verifies that all data in support of the final analytical investigation report is in the completed work package. Answers inquiries from available historical and/or statistical files relating to aircraft and/or component failures. Sets up and maintains a variety of analytical investigations statistical and historical files as outlined by office procedures. Operates a personal computer terminal with a visual display unit and printer. Performs routine data entry and query functions to call up coded information/data from the assigned database(s). Queries the automated systems, enters standard codes, dates, commands, and makes adjustments/corrections, and inputs similar information to respond to computer generated prompts. Uses functional workstation instruction manual for such functions as sign-on and sign-off the system, correct error conditions, locate appropriate files, and similar tasks.
· Prepares standard and recurring reports and obtains data from files or data bases as requested. Makes distribution of reports, historical and/or statistical packages to requesting activities, attaching backup material, and assuring all procedures are met. May update and edit spreadsheet to provide statistics. May be required to train other persons in records keeping processes and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Maintenance. Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on Experience
Sign Up to Hear From Us About Specials, Sales, and Events.