Envoy Aviation is seeking customer-oriented individuals to join our team of professional Pilots, Maintainers and Staff for our rapidly growing operation.
Essential attributes candidates must possess are the ability to provide exceptional service to our customers, maintain a high level of technical competence and demonstrate professionalism at all levels. We operate throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
PILOT POSITIONS NOTE: All pilots are full-time, direct employees and must reside within a reasonable drive-time radius of KMLB Airport. Position Summary Crews are responsible to professionally deliver VIP level service to our customers and must be committed to providing a seamlessly safe, comfortable and convenient experience. King Air and Navajo pilots operate as single pilot, all others are multi crew operated. Operations are conducted using electronic flight bags (EFBs) and Maintenance / Crew Scheduling is computer based. We are an ARGUS rated Charter Operator. Job Requirements: Essential Job Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Salary Range: Equipment and Experience Based
Travel: Travel required.
Excellent opportunity for a well-qualified highly experienced General Aviation Technician on Piper Single and twins, Cessna, Cirrus, Beechcraft and light jets. Desirable work environment including weekday days, and weekends off. Proven quality and experience to meet fast paced deadlines.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) reports to the Maintenance Supervisor for assignment of work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of assigned tasks. The AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency and to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to tasks performed including but not limited to; maintenance and inspection, servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications and fueling and de-fueling.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
· Experience in 135 and Part 91 operations.
· Experience in General Aviation maintenance environment, also small corporate jets and Beechcraft King Air series a must.
· Demonstrated organizational, mechanical, electrical, and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Valid Florida drivers license, vehicle, and clean 10-year background.
· Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
· Able to work and bend in confined work spaces.
· Must have manual dexterity required for technician on small GA aircraft.
· Able to accept and be on monthly rotation to on-call maintenance requirements.
· Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
· Must pass drug and alcohol test and 10-year background for safety sensitive areas.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software.
· IA rating a plus.
Sign Up to Hear From Us About Specials, Sales, and Events.